The First Call for the Instruct Internship Programme has launched. The programme will fund research visits of 2-5 months duration to Instruct Centres in Europe. The aim is to facilitate collaborations with Instruct research groups to utilise techniques that are not available in the applicant’s laboratory.
Internships cover travel plus subsistence for the intern.
· Applicants should be pre-doctoral scientists (PhD students) and early-stage postdoctoral fellows
· Internships will support exchanges between laboratories in different countries.
· Internships funded in Call 1 should be taken within the period 01/04/2013 to 31/03/2014.
· The home laboratory (applicant’s usual workplace) must be within an Instruct Member country.
· On completion of the internship applicants must return to their home laboratory.
More information available here.