CTLS meeting organisation

Hi All,

There is a CTLS tele-conference this afternoon to begin to plan the Paris meeting next June (details see below).
Firstly-who else from the P4eu will be joining the telecall this afternoon at 4.30 as I can only stay for first 45 minutes?
Second-the 'tracks' that Spence,  Herb etc. have decided on are fairly generic to all types of core facilities, as many people voiced concern that specific science sessions would be replicating existing network meetings (hence the 'satellite' P4EU meeting proposed-Ario are you taking the lead on that?):
Science/R&D track
Management, Communication and IT track
National and International ECF Science & Technology Networks track
Herb has suggested that P4EU present a 'network' talk-are we happy to contribute a talk and do we have any volunteers?
Third-any suggestions for keynote speakers of general interest? Herb suggested e.g. a high-profile researcher that uses the services of many different CFs to assist them in their research.
Finally-Does anyone that will not be joining the teleconference have any points that they would like raised?
Thanks
Nick
Posted on 24-Jul-2013 13:21 CEST

Hi Nick,

I'll be in the call-conference too, but just to listen than participate since all the idea is new for me. I hope that Ario will assist too,

Mario

Posted on 24-Jul-2013 15:17 CEST