Leading scientists share their latest thoughts on a range of topics with Instruct members through Opinion Pieces. If you would like to contribute you own Opinion Piece, please send us an email with your suggested topic and a brief description of your background.
- Structural biology: health and food security
- In-cell NMR can now capture intracellular dynamics at atomic level
- BioExcel: New Centre of Excellence for Computational Biomolecular Research
- Cryo soft X-ray tomography, a new tool for structural biology
- Do translational kinetics influence protein folding?
- Instruct: Focus on Spain
- On the development of new tools for organizing and sharing information in three-dimensional electron microscopy
- PRIME-XS offering proteomics technologies to the Instruct community
- Showcasing an integrated approach to structural biology
- The 26 S proteasome - a promising drug target
- The growing role of NMR in structural biology
- The Success of Structural Genomics
- What happens in the mitochondrion?